Isuken News and Updates:
Learn about us in our new ISUKEN VIDEO! — Part of the Cooperative Development Institute’s highlighting resilience series, Episode 3.
Articles & Press
- We are excited to be one of Downeast Maine’s Best of 2020 food trucks!
- Farming helps reduce food insecurity among Somali Bantu community in Lewiston-Auburn – we are honored to be included in this article highlighting the Somali Bantu community.
- Learn more about our cooperative in this article from Real Maine about Maine’s Cooperative Food System.
- We were proud to be part of this event – Lewiston area co-op success celebrated at New Roots Farm event as shared by Turner Publishing Incorporated.
- We were mentioned in this COVID-19 Issue Spotlight on Food Justice from Maine Initiatives.
- Voices from the Field: Immigrants, Collaboration, and Co-ops Revive a Maine Town mention in this article from Nonprofit Quarterly
- Read about Isuken and our early collaboration with Bates College in the Lewiston Sun Journal.
- We enjoyed cooking for this event in Norway Maine.
- We love visiting the Belfast Co-op – as a co-op, we enjoy partnering with other co-ops!
- Somali cuisine on the menu as Belfast Co-op welcomes Lewiston food truck – article from the Penobscot Bay Pilot.
- Somali Bantu Cuisine Enlivens Maine’s Culinary Scene – read about our story on Amjambo Africa.
- Get busy trying out Maine’s latest food truck – read about our farm-to-table venture feature from Central Maine.
- The Isuken Co-op Food Truck is ready for a successful launch with the support of CDI and Kickstarter backers– an article from Cooperative Development Institute, which has been instrumental in our journey as a co-op.
Somali farmers’ food truck dream is closer to reality News Center Maine feature.